March Trade Show Rundown: 2016 Pizza Expo and the Nightclub & Bar Show
Here at CHD Expert we understand the value of foodservice trade shows. Attending a trade show is a great way to see the latest products and learn about new innovations in the food industry.
There are a variety of prominent foodservice trade shows in March, and this month our VP of Sales and Marketing, Brad Bloom, took time to visit the 2016 Pizza Expo and the Nightclub and Bar show in Las Vegas. Operators, manufacturers, suppliers, and other leaders in the pizza and bar industries are known for being innovators.
Here are some highlights from the shows:
International Pizza Expo 2016:
- Pizza is still one of the most popular and prevalent menu types in the United States.
- The International Pizza Challenge has grown to become one of the best pizza-making competition in North America.
- Many pizzeria owners don’t have accurate systems to track their break-even point.
- Pizzerias can increase annual sales with the right ingredients.
- Pizzeria operators need to set expectations during employee training and orientation for better results.
Bar and Nightclub Show:
- The social media landscape has changed dramatically, and bar & nightclubs need new strategies for reaching a new generation of customers.
- Customer loyalty programs help to attract new customers in today’s competitive landscape.
- Mixology has moved beyond crafting unique cocktails. New research trends will help operators understand the relationship between flavor synergy, spirits, the brain.
- Today’s customers expect innovative menu items, exciting pairings and polished presentation.
As an added bonus, here are some photos we took at these Las Vegas trade shows:
Overall, we had a great time attending these trade shows and loved learning about new insights into the foodservice industry. We look forward to keeping in touch with everyone we met at these shows.
CHD Expert is an industry leader in collecting, managing, and analyzing foodservice data. We have all kinds of foodservice data available and our database features 40+ filters you can use to segment data.
If you’d like to speak with one of our representatives, please email [email protected] Or, feel free to give us a call.
Subscribe to Mailing List