Foodservice Industry Tech Inncubator
Funding innovative ideas to advance foodservice tech
CHD Expert strategically invests in companies, ideas, and technologies that are innovating the foodservice and hospitality industries. Our mission is to aid with the rapid and profitable growth of digital B2B start-up’s and provide long-term support throughout their evolution.
We provide venture capital (VC) access and funding, industry resources, and access to a like-minded community of professionals who are also working at the intersection of tech and food.
As the rules of the game are changing at an unprecedented pace, foodservice & hospitality market leaders are in a constant search for innovations, services, and products to better answer the emerging needs of their customers, while also improving the customer experience.
Our startup studio aims to work with top industry leaders to create disruptive movements in the market and build the world of tomorrow.
CHD Expert provides value to the tech startup community with:
- Facilities in the heart of Paris, Chicago and Tel Aviv
- Aid with prototype development and other resources to help bring ideas to life by providing access to experts, mentors, and top business, design & engineering schools
- A place to meet with real B2B and B2C customers to test and learn value propositions, business models, and technology.
- Incubation support to help venture capitalists and investors test new business ideas
- A business lab where restaurants can test the new digital solutions (Coming Soon)
If you are interested in joining our incubator program, submit your information below. Or review our portfolio to learn about our participating companies.
For over 20 years, CHD Expert has collected, analyzed, and managed foodservice and hospitality data to help businesses win in this fragmented and fast-moving industry. Our comprehensive and segmented data allows us to adapt our local and global insights to our clients’ objectives. From ideas to execution, we deliver actionable solutions that drive business growth.