Which Market Segment Should You Go After?
By CHD Marketing inUncategorized, US
The above graph is showing 2 things:
- The decrease in annual sales of most of the market segments such as:
- US Traditional food in the full-service segment
- Sandwiches consumption in FSR and LSR
- The gain made by LSR on coffee
- What is more interesting is, and this is what the grey part is showing is that: There are a few market segments that increased their sales in this pandemic.
Who are the winners of this pandemic?
Who are these operators you should go after tomorrow morning?
- First, we observe that operators with some specific menu types do much better than others.
- Second, we observe that the small chains outperform the big ones
- The Covid19 promoted Operators that offer
- Delivery & take-out services
- Outdoor Seating, because it’s much easier to keep social distancing
With a high confidence level. Meaning operators that are more than likely to remain open based on their financial capability and the traffic evolution based on #reviews
All of this brings us to the following conclusion:
There is an ideal type of operator you should go after in this pandemic.
These are operators with specific menu types, that offer delivery & take-out services, outdoor seating, with a high number of reviews, and are part of a small chain.
Need Foodservice Data or Need More Information?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like this post